Choc’ out our NEW hot chocolate
Our Brand-New Hot Chocolate Drink!
Did you know that while coffee makes it easier to get out of bed, chocolate makes it worthwhile! We have been sitting on this fact for some time so without further ado we have crafted an all-new hot chocolate drink. The all-new chocolate sachets are conveniently packed in serving sizes for you to enjoy, hot, cold or decadently added to.
Need some inspiration? We have come up with some delicious recipes to add a little more indulgence to your purchase.
Did you know that while coffee makes it easier to get out of bed, chocolate makes it worthwhile! We have been sitting on this fact for some time so without further ado we have crafted an all-new hot chocolate drink.
French Chocolat Chaud:
- 1 chocolate sachet
- Half a cup of cold milk
- 1/3 cup of liquid cream
- ½ spoon of demerara sugar
- 1-2 drops of vanilla essence
- Set a saucepan over a medium-low heat and add milk, cream, brown sugar and vanilla essence
- Once the mix is warm, add the chocolate sachet and stir
- Stir on the low heat until the mix becomes a bit thicker and smoother
- Transfer it into your favorite mug, sit back and enjoy
- You can add a shot of whipped cream for that extra treat
Note: if the mix gets thicker, add a bit of milk to adjust the ratio.
Hot Choc Sensation:
- 1 chocolate sachet
- 180ml of cold milk
- Set the Saucepan over a medium-low heat and add milk
- Add 1 chocolate sachet to your mug
- Pour the warm milk into your mug and mix it with the chocolate sachet until the lumps are gone
- Continue to heat the rest of the milk to make it hot
- Add the rest of the hot milk to the mug and mix the whole thing again
Note: you can also add the chocolate powder directly to the saucepan with milk and keep stirring it on low heat until all the lumps are gone. It can also be prepared with water or non-dairy alternatives.
- 2 x Chocolate sachets
- 150 – 200ml of cold milk
- 50 – 60ml of fresh liquid cream (optional)
- 2/3 glass of ice cubes
- Warm the milk in a microwave before adding it to a blender (this will create a smooth consistency)
- Add the ice cubes to the blender
- Add warm milk, chocolate powder and fresh cream (optional) to the blender
- Blend until the ice cubes are no longer visible (the texture should look sandy with a thicker consistency)
- Pour into a glass and add a shot of whipped cream
You can purchase your chocolatey sachets from our online store here.